- Do I need to charge the inflator battery it the green light is already on? Will I hurt the battery if I do?
- Will I damage the battery of the inflator if I charge it longer than the recommended time?
- How do I know when the inflator is fully charged?
- My inflator battery will not charge. What should I do?
- How long should my battery last?
- Can I buy replacement batteries for cordless inflators?
- What type of batteries do CH inflators use, and are they safe?
- Can I buy a replacement AC charger for cordless inflators?
- Can I buy replacement nozzle/needles for the CC2300/CC2500/RP3000/RP1200?
- How accurate is the inflator’s pressure gauge?
- Why does my inflator’s pressure gauge read so high?
- How many nozzles come with the RP4000?