- Why won’t the duty cycle light go off?
- The welder does not work/is not receiving power. What’s wrong?
- Where can I buy welding rods/electrodes?
- Why does the electrode stick to the metal, only turn red, or will not strike an arc?
- Why did my stick welder just quit?
- Why does my stick welder just hum?
- Why doesn’t my stick welder weld?
- Why doesn’t my stick welder have a spark?
- Why does my stick welder overheat and trip the breaker?
- What is causing my stick welder bead to be too thin or too thick?
- What causes my stick welder rod to stick to the work piece?
- Why does the welding wire stick to the metal, pulse or not strike an arc?
- Why won’t my wire feed wire feed?
- What sizes of wire can be used with Campbell Hausfeld’s welders?
- My unit does not work out of the box. What should I do?
- Why did my welder quit welding?
- Why is my welder not feeding wire?
- Why is my welder continuously feeding wire?
- Why is wire tangling at the roller?
- Why does the duty cycle light stay on?
- Why won’t my welder spark?
- Why does the gun arc at the work piece?
- Why is the wire not beading?
- Why is the bead too thin or too thick?
- My aluminum weld is poor. Why?
- Why does the wire sputter and stick?
- Why does the wire burn through the base metal?
- Is it normal to produce an arc (sparks) when I touch wire to metal even before I pull the trigger?