The welder does not work/is not receiving power. What’s wrong?
- If the duty cycle light is on, refer to the answer to the question “Why Did My Welder Stop Working in the Middle of the Project?”
- The welder must be plugged in to a dedicated 20-amp circuit.
- Check your home electrical panel for a tripped breaker or burned fuse.
- If using an extension cord, try operating the welder without it.
- Unplug the welder, disconnect the switches from all wires and check the continuity of the power and heat switches.
- Call 1-800-746-5641 for additional technical assistance if needed.