How do I start my sprayer?
Follow these steps:
- Plug the sprayer into a grounded electric receptacle. If using an extension cord, refer to the extension cord gauge chart for proper use.
- The knob nearest the front of the sprayer is the prime/spray knob. Make sure this knob is in the “Prime” position.
- The knob nearest the rear of the sprayer is the pressure knob. When you first turn the power on, this knob should be in the “Low-Pressure” position.
- Place both the suction and bypass tubes into a container of fluid.
- Turn the pressure knob to “High.”
- When fluid begins to come out of the bypass tube, and there are no air bubbles visible in the tube, turn the prime/spray knob to “Spray.”