Pressure Washer Information
Campbell Hausfeld no longer produces pressure washers. Please see below for replacement parts and basic maintenance information.
eReplacement Pressure Washer Parts: SHOP NOW!
All Pressure Washer FAQs
- How do I activate the soap on my pressure washer?
- Why is water leaking from the pump?
- How can I tell which new High-Pressure Soap lance I need to order for my spray gun?
- Can I run bleach through my pressure washer?
- How can clean the spray tip on my pressure washer?
- Why doesn’t water come out when I squeeze the trigger?
- I can only get low pressure from my pressure washer. Why can’t I build up enough pressure to spray?
- Why has my water pressure dropped after operating normally?
- Why is the motor (electric or gas) surging or revving up?
- Why is oil leaking from my electric pressure washer?
- Why did the motor start smoking and then quit?
- How can I adjust the rate of the detergent?
- Why isn’t a red light showing on the GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) plug?
- Why did my pressure washer’s motor suddenly stop?
- How do I prepare my electric pressure washer for storage?
- When I press the buttons on the pressure washer’s GFCI (Ground Fault Circuit Interrupter) plug, they don’t make clicking sounds. Why?
- Why won’t my electric pressure washer start?
- Why does the pull cord on the engine get harder and harder to pull?
- Why is water is leaking between the manifold and the pump body?
- The oil in the pump looks milky. Why?
- Why is oil leaking between the pump and engine on my gas pressure washer?
- Why does the engine start and then stop?
- How do I control the pressure?
- Why does my gas pressure washer run rough or sound strange?
- Why does the engine either not start or is hard to start on my gas pressure washer?
- How do I prepare my gas pressure washer for storage?
- Why isn’t water coming out when I pull the trigger?